Choose the option best for you
Q-interactive pricing consists of an annual license for each user and a per-subtest usage charge. Usage can be paid for using a pay as you go method in which you are billed monthly, or a prepay method in which you estimate the total subtests for a license year and pay up front. Some additional materials are needed for administration (e.g., blocks, response booklets, etc.). When you purchase your first license, we provide you a free starter kit that contains the materials for the tests you request access to. See which Q-interactive pricing option is best for you.
Benefits of a Q-interactive License:
The Annual License gives you access to much more than tests:
- Access to new assessments for the first 30 days they are available on Q-interactive
- Free Access to NEPSY-II and Children's Memory Scale upon request (only charged for subtest administration)
- New system features like enhanced scoring, checklists, etc.
- Training, including webinars and video tutorials
- Unlimited access to technical support
- Data storage within Pearson's secure Q-interactive environment