(Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children®- Fifth Edition)
Ages 6.0-16.11 years
WISC-V Overview Flyer
The WISC-V is the latest version of the most powerful cognitive ability measure ever. WISC-V has been redesigned, retooled, and revamped to provide a more comprehensive picture of a child's (6-16 years old) abilities. Now you can identify the issues – and find the solutions – faster and easier.
Considering Q-interactive? With WISC–V on Q-interactive you can:
- Get access to the full menu of WISC–V subtests anytime and anywhere.
- Create custom batteries by choosing subtests from the WISC–V and other tests.
- Select and add a subtest in real time, without having to reschedule another testing session.
- Administer a more standardized administration and simplify the management of WISC–V materials so you can focus on what is important – the examinee.
- Scoring integrates seamlessly with KTEA and WIAT to support ability-achievement discrepancy and patterns of strengths and weaknesses analyses
- Get a scaled-score immediately after finishing a subtest, to increase speed and accuracy.
A single tap populates the correct design into the response configuration; modify design as needed.
Item administration and scoring consolidated onto one screen. Items will be auto-scored based on which response the examinee touches on his iPad.
Examiner can observe the examinee’s progress and score responses during the administration.
Items will be auto-scored based on which response the examinee touches on his iPad. No more hand scoring of symbols with scoring templates.
Introducing WISC-V on Q-interactive
WISC-V Digital Overview