(Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children®- Fifth Edition)
Ages 6.0-16.11 years
WISC-V Overview Flyer
The WISC-V is the latest version of the most powerful cognitive ability measure ever. WISC-V has been redesigned, retooled, and revamped to provide a more comprehensive picture of a child's (6-16 years old) abilities. Now you can identify the issues – and find the solutions – faster and easier.
Considering Q-interactive? With WISC–V on Q-interactive you can:
- Get access to the full menu of WISC–V subtests anytime and anywhere.
- Create custom batteries by choosing subtests from the WISC–V and other tests.
- Select and add a subtest in real time, without having to reschedule another testing session.
- Administer a more standardized administration and simplify the management of WISC–V materials so you can focus on what is important – the examinee.
- Scoring integrates seamlessly with KTEA and WIAT to support ability-achievement discrepancy and patterns of strengths and weaknesses analyses
- Get a scaled-score immediately after finishing a subtest, to increase speed and accuracy.
A single tap populates the correct design into the response configuration; modify design as needed.
Item administration and scoring consolidated onto one screen. Items will be auto-scored based on which response the examinee touches on his iPad.
Examiner can observe the examinee’s progress and score responses during the administration.
Items will be auto-scored based on which response the examinee touches on his iPad. No more hand scoring of symbols with scoring templates.
Q-interactive automatically stops item administration when time expires and auto scores based on the responses the examinee touches on his iPad. No more hand scoring of symbols with scoring templates.
Preparing for WISC-V: Essential Information
Introducing WISC-V on Q-interactive
WISC-V Digital Overview